They’re ours!!

Hooray– we passed!!!! The girls are ours! Praise God!

{ No Comments }

1. OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Mary, I am so thrilled for your family!!! I can’t wait until your girls are in your arms!!!

What a joyous day!

Renee

2. Congrats, Mary! I can’t wait to meet them!!

3. Congratulations Mary!

I’ve been checking in all morning–so pleased to find such happy news at last. What a wonderful way to start the weekend. Better go work on that woodpile–they’ll be home soon!

4. woohoo! Congratulations, Mary and family!!

Blessings,
    Karla

5. Congratulations!!

6. AWESOME!!!

7. Many, many congratulations to all of you! Best wishes to your newly-expanded family!!!

8. Praise God!

9. Yay!
    You don’t know me, but I enjoy reading your blog. I am so happy for you and yours!

I guess you are going to have to redesign your blog header now, huh?

10. I just wanted to add my voice of happy congratulations. I’ve been reading your blog faithfully in the last week to see the outcome. Praise God for you and your family.
    This is the day that the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
    Rejoicing with you.

11. Praise God!

Blessings to you and your newly extended family!!!

12. CONGRATULATIONS! So great!

13. Yeah! Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!Yeah!
    I’m so happy for you and your whole family (I was about to write you, your family and the girls, but then I realized that the girls are officially “your family” now!!)

14. Congratulations!

15. Martina Fahrner says:

All the best to you, your clan and the girls… (sniff!)

16. Congratulations!!

Your brood makes me teary-eyed!

17. That’s terrific. You are truly blessed!!!

18. Hooray!

19. Congratulations, I am so happy for you I enjoy your blog and reading all about your children.

20. I’m a blog reader but not much of a commenter here but I have to chime in and say a huge congratulations! I am so very excited for ALL of you!!! Glory to God!

21. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! Praise God!!

Jennifer

22. I am SO excited for you! This is wonderful news, Mary! The girls must be over the moon too. God is so good.

23. Oh, Mary, congratulations!!! What a beautiful family you have.

24. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
    I have a huge lump in my throat at hearing this joyous news!

25. I am SO thrilled for you and your family. Have enjoyed this adventure you have shared with us.

26. CONGRATULATIONS! I do keep reading your blog, I just don’t always comment. But I had to tell you congrats!

27. Wonderful!

28. Woo hoo! I’m so excited for you!

Shana

29. Hiphiphurray – Congratulation to you, your Hubby and your ten kids!

30. Our Seven Qtpies says:

Rejoicing over here! What a blessing and a HUGE praise! God is so good!
    I can’t wait to hear when you get your Travel arrangements!

31. Lucretia says:

Thank God! Wahooo! Yeaah! YIPPEEEE!

32. Congratulations! You’re the mother of 2 girls! Yee haw!! Praise the Lord!!

I’m so happy for y’all, Mary. Now there’s the matter of that little trip you’ve been planning and hoping for! 🙂

Love and hugs,

Diane

33. Christy says:

You’d better have the masthead updated!! Congratulations!

34. Umm Skandar says:

Mary, that is just wonderful. Congratulations. I look forward to reading more about your growing family in the weeks and months ahead.

Hooray!!

35. YIPPEE!!!! Wonderful, wonderful news!!! Congratulations. So very happy for you and your whole clan!

36. Congratulations, Mary. They’re blessed. You’re blessed. What a beautiful family you have.

37. You are very brave people! I did well to get my two raised.

38. Wonderful news!

39. Awesome news!!!

40. Congratulations! I’m so thrilled for y’all!

41. (((hugs))) again. both hubby and i are so happy for you all!

42. I read all the time and mostly lurk but I have to add my congratulations to the list since we’ve been praying for ya’ll all week! CONGRATULATIONS!

43. SUPERCALIFRAJALISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s really *just* the word for this occasion. Although I never entertained any true doubts about the outcome.

Many, many squeals of joy for you and your family, Mary!

44. CONGRATS! What wonderful news!

45. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a wonderful blessing!!

46. Wonderful news! Congratulations. Hope God’s speeds along the finish as well.

47. YAY!

48. That’s great. Congrats.

49. Kathleen (Emily's mom) says:

Wonderful, wonderful news! Emily and I checked the site early this morning (while on the phone together), hoping for news. We were waiting along with you. Now,
    we know! We and our families are celebrating with your whole family.

50. Mary Mary Mary!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! That is awesome! Praise god Praise God!!

So, when do you travel?