Thanks for considering me as part of your event! I especially love encouraging adoptive moms, homeschoolers, and new moms, but I’m open to considering any type of gathering. Topics that I love to speak about include adoptive motherhood, homeschooling, household organization, kids and chores, grocery budgeting, cooking, and holding onto faith and joy in hard times.
If you’d like to chat with me about the details of your event, please contact me at: mary.owlhaven @ gmail.com, and please include the date and location of your event. I’d love to serve alongside you and encourage women at your gathering!
2015 Homeschooling topics (coming soon)
2015 Adoption topics (coming soon)
- February 27-28th- Refresh Adoption Conference, Seattle, WA
- June 4-6th- CHOIS Homeschool Convention, Nampa, ID
- February 7-9th- Created for Care Adoptive Mom Retreat, Atlanta, GA
- February 28th- Refresh Adoption Conference, Seattle, WA
- March 4th- Crossroads Community Church MOPS group, Nampa, ID
- March 7-9th- Created for Care Adoptive Mom Retreat, Atlanta, GA
- May 22nd–cooking webinar with The Mom and Dad Academy
- November 14th-16th- Joy for the Journey Adoption Retreat, Lancaster, PA
- Eastern Oklahoma Homeschool Convention April 29-30, 2011
- CHOIS Idaho Homeschool Convention June 3-4, 2011
- Radio Interview with HSLDA October 17-21, 2011
- Shepherd’s Conference, Boise, ID October 13, 2012
- January 8th, 2013- Crossroads MOPS meeting, Nampa, ID.
- March 8-9th, 2013 Created for Care Adoptive Mom Retreat, Atlanta, GA