- My family has made it through four months of momma being back to work part time, and I think we’re all doing well!
- We leave for Ethiopia on Tuesday! I’m hoping the internet connections will be good enough to allow me to blog every couple days while we’re there so I can share our adventures with you in (almost) real time.
- Here’s some great encouragement to nurture our children’s hearts instead of just corralling their actions.
- Erika’s baby is due in just 4 weeks– we are so looking forward to meeting the newest little one. Hopefully she will wait to arrive til after we get home from Ethiopia.
- Josh and Ben got all registered for school. Their counselors were encouraging and helpful. They were incredibly respectful of the learning the boys had already done, which I really appreciated. They gave me credit for having done a good job to prepare them for their senior year, and I left feeling like they wanted to be allies and encouragers during this our first foray into public school.
That’s about it from here– I’d love to hear what you’re celebrating at your house these days!