Yard sale winners

Well, you people made me doubt my bargain-finding abilities! I actually paid $40.50 for all those goodies. So that means Holly($40.01) and Beth ($42.00) are the winners of the one month Netflix trials. If you will send me your snail mail addresses I will get those gift cards in the mail to you.

Now, in case you haven’t had enough of guessing, and/or you’d like another shot at a Netflix trial, here’s another heap of yard sale stuff. You have until Tuesday to guess this one. The closest two guesses will win a one month Netflix trial.

In this batch we have 5 shirts, one sweatshirt, two pairs of shorts, a tiny ceramic tea set in a bag, a camera case, a shawl, a pair of shoes, an action figure, a dolly bottle, a tote bag, and a yard or so of flannel fabric.

Ready, set, guess!

1. I was way off for the last one, so my guess for this take is $13.75. Hope you have a wonderful weekend of celebrating the graduate!

2. ok, I’ll try again. $19.50
    Thanks for the fun and have a great celebration weekend!!

3. I was so far off I’m not even gonna guess. Oh well, crud, yes I will. $16.25. And that is my final offer.

4. Jeanne A says:

$14.25

5. $18.75?

I really haven’t done much yard sale-ing, so I’m not sure if that would be a good deal or not!

6. $15.10

7. Ah Ha! I KNEW I was the YARD SALING QUEEN!

I ain’t got much, baby, but I’ve got a special yard saling gene.

(Well, that, and 8 kids to buy for….) 🙂

Thank you, Mary!

8. $7.75 for the loot. 🙂

9. $9.25

10. What a fun idea! I guess $7.50.

11. 15.25?

12. $8.75…..love yard sales!!

13. bilanguul says:

i’ll guess 20$ and its final hun

14. $12.75 ?

15. Lets try $18.25.

16. i’m going to say $20.50.

17. 11.75

18. $12.50, maybe?

19. I’ll guess $18. What I really want to know is if that is, in fact, a blue onsie shirt on the right there. If it is, either dolly’s going to be well fed AND dressed or you have some news for us! ; )

20. becomingamama says:

I’ll guess $9 even 🙂

21. 9.65. Cutey-cute tea set!

22. I’ll guess $11.25.

23. I was going to guess $11.25… but so did the person ahead of me. So I’ll guess $13.75. Sorry I guessed too low last time.

24. $8.25

25. I’ll guess $12.75. I’ve just started seeing the yard sale signs around and am getting the itch to yard sale – perhaps next weekend!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

26. $13.00 is my guess.

27. I’m going with $18.50 🙂

28. expectingamiracle says:

$14

29. Kathrin from Germany says:

15.23? Am I any close?
    Kathrin

30. $8.50 🙂

31. $8.85

32. I am guessing $24.36.

33. $12.25
    I love to shop at garage sales!!

34. I am gonna guess $13.25. I am praying for better luck this time!

Thanks!

35. Christy H. says:

I’m going to guess $7.10

36. I’ll guess $7.50.

37. I love games:)
    $10.50

38. MY guess is $9.10! Such great deals at yard sales!!
    Susan